Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Finding Jgirl

     First of all, to those of you that somehow still find your way to this blog every now and then; thank you. I feel like a visitor myself after not sharing anything here for over 2 years. It feels a bit like coming home as I read stories of past adventures that I have shared here with all of you and recorded as memories to recall on days like today.
   
  Speaking of days like today....

Did I mention that today finds me in the beautiful city of Charlotte, North Carolina? I am tucked in the newest city here, established in 2008 on the South side of the Queen City. Getting here has been a long journey but I am so happy to finally call it my home. The runner in me has found a feeling greater than "happiness" could ever describe. There are paths beside the river that go on for more miles than my legs could ever run. My thoughts have room to wander long after my feet have retired.      I feel at peace here, like it is my final destination. There is no need for me to ever pack up a box and unload my treasures ever again; the end of my rainbow is here; in this beautiful city. I have found my pot of gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment