Tuesday, March 29, 2011

17 weeks...Don't let your dreams sit in your pocket..


I just finished meal 3 and made it half way through my protein count for the day. I'm loving the preparation and can feel my body making significant changes already after just a week of superclean eating. I am hoping to walk across that competitive stage once again in 17 weeks.

I would say that I haven't had the "guts" to give it another go, but the truth of the matter is that like most of you; I truly haven't had the will and the discipline that it takes to commit. However, something has changed inside of me and I am now completely focused.

It's amazing how sometimes when we have too many things for our minds to deal with and too many stresses of this world coming to us; we are able to break away and give our attention to our bodies and our souls. It has calmed me to instead turn my focus to the next 17 weeks. I feel powerful and completely in control of my results.

I would love to have each and every one of you follow me over the next couple of weeks as we make our way to that hardwood stage once again. I'm absolutely induldging in the possibilities...

Dreams are that way, and as much as I've tried to put this one aside; it is still there in my pocket, waiting to be spent. I'm going to take this journey day by day, and try to not become concerned with the remaining weeks but just the day that is before me now. And today, I have been a champion weight lifter, accomplished an hour of cardio and eaten only the "good for you foods" that a champion figure girl would put into her "getting ready to compete" body.

I look forward to the challenges that lie ahead; I look forward to taking each and every one of you along...and who knows, We just might capture the impossible. Never let a dream just sit in your pocket my friends...spend every one of them. Jgirl, 17 weeks out...

No comments:

Post a Comment