Thursday, November 18, 2010

A new cup...

It sometimes is so overwhelming to hear someone say how they enjoy the thoughts that I leave to be read here. It is a joy that is truly hard to express in the correct words. I suppose it's hard to explain for words sometimes don't manage to express the way our hearts and souls react to such an awesome happening. So, I must once again try by saying that I am absolutely fulfilled every time one of you is inspired or is touched and chooses to find these words here.

I see your little boxes every time I log on to purge the thoughts that continuously crowd my overworked mind. The boxes of the now 13 of you that have chosen to have me come right to your mailbox. I can't tell you how completely thrilled that makes me. I shall try by saying, it's almost like we are sitting on the front porch with the yummiest, fanciest coffee that they absolutely make...So here we are again, do you care for cream?

I peeped at the boxes and recognized them all for we'd met here for coffee many times before. We'd sat and talked about good times and bad, happy and sad. I even had few when I wanted to lean on all of you. Sometimes I held on tight, sometimes had to let go; but no matter the happenings I always let you know. So I had to look again at box 13 and wonder if it was someone that I'd once seen. I scrolled down the page and saw it again, the name of a follower who was my very good friend. So I smiled a big smile and made a fresh brew and pulled out another cup; just for you..

So pull up a chair and have a seat, for I have some thoughts that I want you to meet. And if you could help me share just a few, of the many things that you've helped me through..Like knowing for sure that a true friend is there, even when we can't see them anywhere. And that life goes on even if we are alone and if we believe; we can make it on our on...With the thoughts of a friend that said that we could- if only we did the things that we should..And if we believe in things unseen; We just might see an old friend in box 13...

No comments:

Post a Comment